Service Offering for SMBs
(Disclamer: this is a translated French-language text under proofreading.)
Proposed capacity-planning approach for teams
- Companies with a portfolio of IT projects to manage,
- Any company managing a portfolio of projects with human and material resources, with subcontractors and clients,
- Computer editors,
- Companies of realization of devices made to measure.
Nature of the offer:
- Provision of a complete information system on resources and organizational chart of project portfolio tasks,
- The level of modeling depends on the level of information available in this portfolio,
- The offer of service does not require, a priori, a collection of additional information.
Implementation of the offer:
- 1st phase: prototyping (one week),
- Then implementation over time: eg 1 day / week for several months.
Benefits of this service:
- Mastery of data: Ex: if a task is shifted, we know how to measure the shift with the holidays of the people concerned.
- Better control of deadlines: Ex: highlighting a delayed task during the holidays of a resource.
- Control of inter-project impacts: Ex: impact on project B when project has delayed.
- Value Mastery: Ex: Resource costs and project revenues can be recorded side by side. Constructive management control.
- Keeping regular updates of activity reports at regular intervals.
- Pre-fill Activity CRs.
- Bring a mirror effect to team management. The model takes the logic and organization of the company into entries.
- Model the commitments with the subcontractors.
- Give the project managers the commitment of the team managers.
In conclusion, this service allows:
- to rationalize the production from the same nomenclature between the supplier and the customer as within each entity,
- to ensure to employees and subcontractors a serenity of regular work that will be requested,
- to give dates that are validated mathematically from structuring hypotheses,
- strengthen confidence in the dates announced to end customers,
- to be compatible with the state of the art in the organization of IT projects (SCRUM / AGILE, CMMI, Prince2 / PMI, etc.)